Hard water is hard to miss
The good news is that water can be softened or conditioned by replacing hard ions
like magnesium and calcium with softer sodium or potassium ions. Water softeners
must be regenerated regularly, renewing their ability to remove hardness from
water. Demand-initiated softeners regenerate automatically when they sense their
capacity is low. Time-initiated or solid state softeners regenerate at a fixed
time when their softening capacity is predicted to be low. Range Water
Systems offers the highest quality, most efficient water conditioners available.
Treat your water and it will treat you even better.
These are just a few of the benefits of having your water treated. Worried about
cost? A superior Range Water treatment system will pay
- Cleaner, softer clothes and towels.
- More luxurious, foaming baths.
- Extended life for appliances, faucets and pipes.
- Clearer, taste and odor-free ice cubes.
Before you know it, you'll be enjoying the financial, hygienic and aesthetic
benefits of treated water.
- Your water heater will become more efficient.
- You won't need harsh detergents to wash clothes.
- You'll use less shampoo and soap.
- You'll have cleaner, clearer water for drinking and cooking.
We offer several lines of water softeners and water filters, each addressing
specific water conditions. Our premium line of products includes:
- Installed water treatment
- Installed drinking water systems
- Countertop drinking water systems
- Whole home systems
- Lake Water systems
Click here to see our line of 3M Drinking Water Systems.
Our products can solve problems like:
Click here to see our line of 3M Water Treatment Systems.
Click here to see our line of 3M Water Softening Systems.
Click here to see our line of 3M Whole House Water Filtration.
These are all signs that your water needs to be treated.
- Stains on your sinks, tubs, showers and clothing
- Build-up on glassware
- Damage due to scale in your pipes and appliances
- Less lather from your shampoo and soap
- A filmy residue on your skin
- Tastes and odors in drinking water
- Sediment, nitrate, lead, detergents and other undesirable substances in
To order products or to request a free water test contact our office at 1.218.327.1144 or
We also provide bottled drinking water, from 5 gallons with or without coolers,
down to 20 ounce individual bottles. Use this link for more information on our
bottled drinking water.
Is bottled water too heavy or too much hassle? Great tasting water is now as close
as your kitchen tap, and so is the peace of mind that you're providing your family
with the best quality water possible with one of Range Water's Reverse Osmosis
drinking water systems.
Our monitored reverse osmosis drinking water system provides high-quality water for
worry-free drinking and cooking. Our state-of-the-art filters will improve the
quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
Household water is directed through a prefilter to remove sediment, chlorine taste
and odor, and particulate matter. Water is forced through a membrane where
dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain. Before reaching the faucet,
water passes through a final filter removing tastes and odor.
Let Range Water show you what great tasting water is like.
Also, check out our Weekly Water News for interesting articles about
water and water treatment.